This website is run by the School of Architecture, LTH, part of Lund University. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.arch.lth.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please let us know.
You can contact us in the following ways:
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
- Some pages and features are not consistently described in links, references and headings.
- Not all techniques are used in an accessible way.
- Problems using a keyboard:
- focus is not always visually clear
- some functions cannot be controlled on mobile phones and large screens
- there is no shortcut past menus to the main content
- In certain resolutions, the interface can not be displayed and used without having to scroll in more than one direction.
- Screenreaders might read the website's mobile menu in the wrong order.
- Sometimes contrasts between foreground and background colors are insufficient.
- Some menus may be difficult to use.
We aim to resolve all known accessibility issues by summer 2022.
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of www.arch.lth.se. We have also had external experts review some of LTH’s websites.
The latest self-assessment was performed on 11 February 2022.
The website was published on 24 November 2006.
The statement was last updated on 11 February 2022.